Deliver customized solutions to assist clients with the strategic development, implementation, and achievement of objectives for high-performance outcomes.
Jay Jackson Elite Performance Coaching (EPC) – an Atlanta, GA based firm – established February 2016 – Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB). Experts in Personal and Organizational Development training.
Specialties: Strategy & Execution, Mindset, Personal Efficiency, and Crisis Management
Jay Jackson EPC is client-driven. Offering customized approaches to increase human potential.
Jay Jackson EPC serves clients seeking to experience measurable results in productivity, sales, and staff development.
Leadership Training & Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- 360 Degree Assessment & Feedback
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Develop High-Performance Teams
- High-Performance Teams
- Coaching Cross-functional Teams
- Process & Communication Enhancement
Business Resilience through Contingency Planning
- Resilience/Mental Toughness
- Business Continuity Control Systems
- Strategic Planning & Performance Measurement
Organization Development & Project Management
- Change Management
- Organizational Capability
- Assessing current and future state realities
- Culture Development
- Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Thought leadership based on subject matter expertise and clarity of insight.
- Qualitative service(s) designed to increase individual, team, and organizational excellence.
- Capacity to analyze, synthesize, and innovate for practical solutions to problems.
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Project Management Certification
Business Licensed in Georgia
NAICS: Primary: 611430
Alternates: 541611, 541612, 541614, 551114, 561110
SIC: 874-1 Consulting; 874-2 Facilitation; 874-7 Project Management
Locations: Atlanta, GA
Affiliate Offices: TBD
- The United States Air Force
- Georgia State University
- University of Phoenix
- Fort Valley State University
- Activate NY
- Robins Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Warner Robins Convention and Visitors Bureau
Jay, thank you again for presenting to the Leadership Robins Region group. The session on Diversity was excellent and opened a lot of new lines of dialogue. Thank you for all of your support!
AURA LEE DURHAM/COO, Robins Regional Chamber of Commerce